- 250 gram packet of halloumi
- 300grams asparagus spears (hard ends chopped off
- 4 large eggs
- 120ml low fat Cultured buttermilk
- 2 large red onions
- 2 tablespoons dried mixed herbs
- dash of tabasco
- 1 Tbsp mustard seeds
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Finely dice onions & asparagus spears and fry in the butter.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut the halloumi into tiny pieces.
- In a large bowl add the halloumi, asparagus and onions and add the eggs, buttermilk, mustard seeds and dijon mustard mixed herbs and Tabasco.
- Grease an oval dish with a little low fat oil spray and pour in mixture.
- Place in a hot oven 210 degrees for 40 minutes or until the top is golden